Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days Of Thanks

A friend of mine posted a link on Facebook about 30 Days Of Thanks.  I decided to take part, and hope I don't fall off the wagon!  I wasn't so good at the 365 of the photos.

Today, I must give thanks to my friends.  Some for long time, some short, some near, some far, and some I've never even met personally.  I love them like family.  They are family.

Tina and I have been besties since the beginning of time.  We grew up together and now live in the same town thousands of kilometres from home.  Allison, Mindy and I have been good friends since grade school.  Allison lives in Australia now, and Mindy in our home town.  It doesn't matter how long it's been since we have chatted, we always pick up where we left off.  Gola and Tammy, who I met when I first moved to Alberta.  We laugh, we cry, we shop, we lunch.  So much fun!  Thank you Laura for telling me about 30 Days Of Thanks.  Laura, Naomi, and Dani, I have never met.  Met them online, but they are wonderful gals.  Facebook wouldn't be the same without them.

Friends are the spice of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment